Let us ask you something.
Are you looking for an inspiring workplace that is entrepreneurial and collaborative? Does a career opportunity with continual learning sound exciting? Are you curious, resourceful and hard working? Does a flexible work schedule appeal to you? Do you strive to bring out the best in yourself and others? If so, perhaps Full Tilt is the place for you.
A nurturing work environment allows each person to grow and feel a sense of camaraderie and belonging. Whether we have any open positions or not, we are always looking to connect with topflight professionals. You never know when the timing may be right to join forces.
Read more below about what it takes to be successful here and our promises to each other.
Our Promises To Each Other
“That’s why we’re a team” is a phrase expressed often around the office. Every Full Tilter knows that whatever we do, we do it together. We approach our work as whole, multi-faceted people, so we respect the human element. We laugh, we share, we curse, we comfort, we celebrate.
These promises to each other aren’t complicated, but they matter deeply to us.
Confident self-motivators thrive at Full Tilt, engaging with our clients’ businesses and adding to our growing company and culture in positive ways. Founded in 2006, Full Tilt is dedicated to workplace practices that support both work and personal needs and the alignment between the two. It’s a reciprocal relationship based on trust and accountability. Interested in learning more?
Director, Account Services
We are excited to add a new Full Tilter! We’re looking for a Director of Account Services with exceptional account management competency, a strategic thinking and planning track record, and a mentoring mindset to be a fundamental part of our team. A confident self-motivator will thrive here, engaging with our clients’ businesses and add to our growing company culture in positive ways.
Founded in 2006, Full Tilt is dedicated to workplace practices that support both work and personal needs and the alignment between the two. It’s a reciprocal relationship based on trust and accountability. We are based in Historic Roswell and, as a team, love to enjoy all the area has to offer. Our client partners include a wonderful and eclectic mix of industries, company sizes, and locations – one of the true benefits of an agency environment.
Qualified candidates have at least eight years working in a public relations/communications or integrated marketing agency environment and have proven account management and decision-making experience. He or she will have the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
This position is a leadership role within our firm to both clients and colleagues. A successful candidate will be able to share examples of how he or she has done the following, all of which are functions of this job:
- Develop and oversee marketing/communications strategies and plans for multiple clients in a variety of industries, including understanding current trends in client industries to keep ideas and content fresh and relevant.
- Use data analytics to measure campaigns and client successes and make decisions about future client strategies.
- Has good consultative skills when working directly with client contacts; manage expectations and counsel on how mar/comms fits into their business model.
- Has strong writing and communicating skills that can be adapted to myriad needs and channels.
- Are an organized and detailed professional comfortable running day-to-day account logistics by working with Full Tilt’s subject matter experts and junior professionals.
- Create and direct media, social programs and events for B2B and/or consumer industries.
- Continually learn new aspects of the digital marketing realm and recommend new ideas.
- Provide constructive feedback to mentor and train junior associates.
Interested? To apply, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, Subject: Account Director Candidate. Include your resume, LinkedIn profile link, and cover letter that specifically shares why you would be a great fit for Full Tilt. You can learn more about us at FullTiltConsulting.com and any of our social media channels.