Let us ask you something.
Are you looking for an inspiring workplace that is entrepreneurial and collaborative? Does a career opportunity with continual learning sound exciting? Are you curious, resourceful and hard working? Does a flexible work schedule appeal to you? Do you strive to bring out the best in yourself and others? If so, perhaps Full Tilt is the place for you.
A nurturing work environment allows each person to grow and feel a sense of camaraderie and belonging. Whether we have any open positions or not, we are always looking to connect with topflight professionals. You never know when the timing may be right to join forces.
Read more below about what it takes to be successful here and our promises to each other.
Our Promises To Each Other
“That’s why we’re a team” is a phrase expressed often around the office. Every Full Tilter knows that whatever we do, we do it together. We approach our work as whole, multi-faceted people, so we respect the human element. We laugh, we share, we curse, we comfort, we celebrate.
These promises to each other aren’t complicated, but they matter deeply to us.
Confident self-motivators thrive at Full Tilt, engaging with our clients’ businesses and adding to our growing company and culture in positive ways. Founded in 2006, Full Tilt is dedicated to workplace practices that support both work and personal needs and the alignment between the two. It’s a reciprocal relationship based on trust and accountability. Interested in learning more?
We are looking for an Account Manager with excellent writing, organizational and communications skills to be a fundamental part of our team. This position is client facing and the person who joins us will be an active participant in the day-to-day operations of our firm. Job requirements include the following skillset:
- Develop and oversee strategic planning and implementation of programs for a roster of Full Tilt clients, including researching current trends in client industries to keep ideas and content fresh and relevant.
- Work with clients to identify their key stakeholders and create marketing programs that reach those audiences through different mediums, including email marketing, social media and other digital platforms, press/media, content development, events, and collateral.
- Lead writing for program tactics including blog posts, social media content, byline articles, and other appropriate communication, with the support of junior staff.
- Continually learn new aspects of the digital marketing realm.
- Strategize on media stories that meet different editorial interests and align with client goals; work with Full Tilt’s media relations strategist on pitching media and interview logistics.
- Use data analytics to measure campaign and client successes and make decisions about future client strategies.
- Run day-to-day project management by working collaboratively with our own subject matter experts and more junior-level professionals.
- Create and/or work with graphic designer to create innovative content for client and Full Tilt social initiatives, blogs, e-newsletters and other outlets.
Qualified candidates will have at least five years of work experience in public relations and business communications with proven client results. Strong writing skills are required, as is the ability to work in an active, deadline-driven agency environment that works across many different industries. Agency background is desired. Interested? Click the button below to apply. Include your resume, cover letter, LinkedIn profile, and two writing samples.