Let us ask you something.
Are you looking for an inspiring workplace that is entrepreneurial and collaborative? Does a career opportunity with continual learning sound exciting? Are you curious, resourceful and hard working? Does a flexible work schedule appeal to you? Do you strive to bring out the best in yourself and others? If so, perhaps Full Tilt is the place for you.
A nurturing work environment allows each person to grow and feel a sense of camaraderie and belonging. Whether we have any open positions or not, we are always looking to connect with topflight professionals. You never know when the timing may be right to join forces.
Read more below about what it takes to be successful here and our promises to each other.
Our Promises To Each Other
“That’s why we’re a team” is a phrase expressed often around the office. Every Full Tilter knows that whatever we do, we do it together. We approach our work as whole, multi-faceted people, so we respect the human element. We laugh, we share, we curse, we comfort, we celebrate.
These promises to each other aren’t complicated, but they matter deeply to us.
Confident self-motivators thrive at Full Tilt, engaging with our clients’ businesses and adding to our growing company and culture in positive ways. Founded in 2006, Full Tilt is dedicated to workplace practices that support both work and personal needs and the alignment between the two. It’s a reciprocal relationship based on trust and accountability. Interested in learning more?
Director, Communications & Account Services
You have a knack for bringing out the best in others because you’re that kind of human being. Being in an entrepreneurial and collaborative work environment gets you jazzed to head to the office each day … and a flexible work schedule is icing on the cake. You are a strategic thought leader with a track record of successful mar/comms experience while being a life-long learner at your core. You enjoy mentoring and have a growth mindset, very much okay with the collaborative process. Interested in learning more?
We are looking for a Director of Account Services with exceptional account management competency, a strategic thinking and planning track record, and a mentoring mindset to be a fundamental part of our team. A confident self-motivator will thrive here, engaging with our clients’ businesses and add to our growing company culture in positive ways.
Founded in 2006, Full Tilt is dedicated to workplace practices that support both work and personal needs and the alignment between the two. It’s a reciprocal relationship based on trust and accountability. We are based in Historic Roswell and, as a team, love to enjoy all the area has to offer (read about our new office space). Our client partners include an eclectic mix of industries, company sizes, and locations – one of the true benefits of an agency environment.
- Minimum of eight years working in a public relations/communications or integrated marketing agency environment
- Proven account management and decision-making experience
- Possesses strong consultative skills when working directly with client contacts; managing expectations and counseling on how mar/comms fits into their business strategy
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
This position is a leadership role within our firm to both clients and colleagues. A successful candidate will be able to share examples of how he or she has done the following, all of which are functions of this job:
- Develop and oversee marketing/communications strategies and plans for multiple clients in a variety of industries, including understanding current trends in client industries to keep ideas and content fresh and relevant
- Use data analytics to measure campaigns and client successes and make decisions about future client strategies
- Strong writing and communicating skills that can be adapted to myriad needs and channels
- Organized and detailed; comfortable running day-to-day account logistics by working with Full Tilt’s subject matter experts and more junior-level professionals
- Create and direct media, editorial, social media programs and events for B2B and/or consumer industries
- Able to provide constructive feedback to mentor and train junior associates and create a sense of team
Interested? To apply, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, Subject: Account Director Candidate. Include your resume, two writing samples, LinkedIn profile link, and a cover letter that shares why you would be an awesome fit for Full Tilt. You can learn more about us via this website and any of our social media channels. Now we look forward to learning more about you!