Let us ask you something.
Are you looking for an inspiring workplace that is entrepreneurial and collaborative? Does a career opportunity with continual learning sound exciting? Are you curious, resourceful and hard working? Does a flexible work schedule appeal to you? Do you strive to bring out the best in yourself and others? If so, perhaps Full Tilt is the place for you.
A nurturing work environment allows each person to grow and feel a sense of camaraderie and belonging. Whether we have any open positions or not, we are always looking to connect with topflight professionals. You never know when the timing may be right to join forces.
Read more below about what it takes to be successful here and our promises to each other.
Our Promises To Each Other
“That’s why we’re a team” is a phrase expressed often around the office. Every Full Tilter knows that whatever we do, we do it together. We approach our work as whole, multi-faceted people, so we respect the human element. We laugh, we share, we curse, we comfort, we celebrate.
These promises to each other aren’t complicated, but they matter deeply to us.
Confident self-motivators thrive at Full Tilt, engaging with our clients’ businesses and adding to our growing company and culture in positive ways. Founded in 2006, Full Tilt is dedicated to workplace practices that support both work and personal needs and the alignment between the two. It’s a reciprocal relationship based on trust and accountability. Interested in learning more?
Senior Manager, Integrated Marketing
We are looking for a brand strategy manager with a particular expertise in social media marketing to be a fundamental part of our team and market growth. We are looking for someone experienced at the intersection of marketing and digital media and who has the ability to glean actionable insights from collected data.
At Full Tilt, we are dedicated to workplace practices that support both work and personal needs and the alignment between the two. We are based in Historic Roswell and, as a team, love to enjoy all the area offers (when we get back to working in person). Our client partners include an interesting and eclectic mix of industries, company sizes, and locations – one of the true benefits of an agency environment.
This is a manager or senior manager level position who will lead client strategy and execution with at least two direct reports. The person who joins us will be an active participant in leading and growing our firm and needs to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, enjoy participating actively in every step of the process, work within determined timelines, and collaborate with a group of smart, fun, and creative colleagues.
- Strategic project and people management for a roster of clients, some with complex structures, with high level of detail to balance strategy and initiatives.
- Strategize, develop and manage for clients all communications and media actions on all channels, including online, email, and social media.
- Oversee day-to-day account logistics and budgeting for a stable of clients by working collaboratively with our own subject matter experts and more junior-level professionals.
- Build social media strategies and programs (organic and paid) for marketing across various social platforms and work with our team to implement and manage. Oversee the team’s social content creation.
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content (for all channels and ads)
- Create client content editorial calendars to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Integrate all channels of marketing for clients: social media, content marketing, email, print and digital marketing.
- Manage or oversee all social advertising campaigns.
- Define most important social media KPIs and measure the success of social campaigns.
- Create innovative content for client and Full Tilt social initiatives, blogs, e-newsletters and other outlets.
- Use analytics, as well as post campaign evaluations, to measure success and make decisions about future client strategies.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- 8+ years of experience in brand strategy and management working across many different mediums and bringing 360 view of marcomms to the company.
- Experience with development of brand identity, awareness and online reputation.
- Strategic understanding of content management (including website).
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and other social media best practices.
- Good understanding of social media KPIs.
- Strong leadership qualities; great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Deadline-oriented, inquisitive, tenacious, with great follow-up and reporting skills.
- Great multitasker and capable of simultaneously managing multiple projects.
- Critical thinker with problem-solving skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and deliver high-quality work on schedule.
- Capable of working well as part of a team as well as independently.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
To apply, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, Subject: Integrated Marketing Candidate. Include your resume, LinkedIn profile link, two work samples/links, and cover letter that specifically shares why you would be a great fit for Full Tilt. You can learn more about us at FullTiltConsulting.com and any of our social media channels.