Let us ask you something.
Are you looking for an inspiring workplace that is entrepreneurial and collaborative? Does a career opportunity with continual learning sound exciting? Are you curious, resourceful and hard working? Does a flexible work schedule appeal to you? Do you strive to bring out the best in yourself and others? If so, perhaps Full Tilt is the place for you.
A nurturing work environment allows each person to grow and feel a sense of camaraderie and belonging. Whether we have any open positions or not, we are always looking to connect with topflight professionals. You never know when the timing may be right to join forces.
Read more below about what it takes to be successful here and our promises to each other.
Our Promises To Each Other
“That’s why we’re a team” is a phrase expressed often around the office. Every Full Tilter knows that whatever we do, we do it together. We approach our work as whole, multi-faceted people, so we respect the human element. We laugh, we share, we curse, we comfort, we celebrate.
These promises to each other aren’t complicated, but they matter deeply to us.
Confident self-motivators thrive at Full Tilt, engaging with our clients’ businesses and adding to our growing company and culture in positive ways. Founded in 2006, Full Tilt is dedicated to workplace practices that support both work and personal needs and the alignment between the two. It’s a reciprocal relationship based on trust and accountability. Interested in learning more?
Senior Manager or Director of Digital Marketing
Full Tilt is adding an intelligent, fun, and experienced digital marketing professional to our team. The position is for a Senior Manager or Director of Digital Marketing with 5+ years of experience. The person in this position will build and execute our clients’ multi-platform marketing campaigns to drive audience reach and acquisition.
An ideal candidate has proven working experience in several of the following disciplines: email marketing and copywriting, social media, content marketing, analytics, marketing automation, and basic knowledge of SEO. This is a client-facing position and has responsibilities in these areas:
- Strategize, develop and manage client marketing campaigns across various platforms that support client business and marketing strategies. Work to grow engagement and subscribers through analytics and lead nurturing initiatives with the support of the varied expertise of our Full Tilt team.
- Strategize and lead development of multimedia content for client stories, internal company marketing videos, external promotional social videos, product marketing videos, etc. Lead content strategy and project manage external partners, as needed.
- Collect and maintain analytics for digital marketing channels: website, mobile, e-newsletter and social media to measure success of campaigns and make recommendations about future client strategies. Identify trends that can be translated into online initiatives to drive customer engagement and provide clients monthly reports.
- Work with and direct our outside agency partners for graphic design, website design, SEO, digital advertising, etc. to create strategic plans and execute full-service digital marketing campaigns.
- Review new technologies and digital marketing trends to stay informed of the latest in marketing strategies. Manage our internal marketing systems, such as Sprout Social, to maximize our team’s use of those platforms.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising marketing campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Creating and maintaining client relationships particularly in with business-to-business industries
- Coaching and subordinate involvement
- Self-motivated and highly organized in managing processes
Founded in 2006, Full Tilt is dedicated to workplace practices that support both work and personal needs and the alignment between the two. Our office is in Historic Roswell and enjoy all this area has to offer, even though we are currently working remotely. Our client partners include a wonderful and eclectic mix of industries, company sizes, and locations – one of the true benefits of an agency environment.
To apply, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, Subject: Digital Marketing Candidate. Include your resume, LinkedIn profile link, and cover letter that specifically shares why you would be a great fit for Full Tilt. You can learn more about us at FullTiltConsulting.com and any of our social media channels.
Thanks so much for your interest in our company!
PR Account Manager
We are looking for an energetic, entrepreneurial-minded public relations professional who is well-versed on the ins and outs of the agency environment.
At Full Tilt, we are dedicated to workplace practices that support both work and personal needs and the alignment between the two. We are based in Historic Roswell and, as a team, love to enjoy all the area offers. Our client partners include a wonderful and eclectic mix of industries, company sizes, and locations – one of the true benefits of an agency environment.
This public relations account manager position is client facing and the person who joins us will be an active participant in the day-to-day operations of our firm. Job requirements include the following skillset:
- Participate in the development of program strategies and plans for clients, including researching current trends in client industries to keep ideas and content fresh and relevant. Contribute creative campaign ideas and write byline articles, blog posts, social media content, and other appropriate communication.
- Proactively help lead and stay informed of day-to-day account logistics and participate in and document discussions during client meetings and conference calls. Prepare account service-related documents such as meeting agendas, meeting reports, proposals and other client communications and correspondence.
- Strategize on media stories that meet different editorial interests and align with client goals; work with our director of media relations on pitching media and interview logistics.
- Have ownership of client media coverage reports, developing media lists, monitoring trends, reviewing publications, and some media relations support. Work with our interns to teach these processes and then manage their output related to these functions.
- Continually learn different aspects of marketing and communications disciplines. Work with your supervisor and the firm’s president to regularly identify your professional development goals and outcomes.
- Work with others at the firm to market the expertise and services of Full Tilt; participation in this will be further defined.
- 5+ years of experience working at a public relations agency
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, journalism, communications or related fields
- Excellent writing skills and proven media relations results
- Strong attention to detail, organization and multi-tasking along with a desire and ability to work in a collaborative environment.
To apply, contact email@example.com, Subject: PR Manager Candidate. Include your resume, LinkedIn profile link, two writing samples and a\cover letter that specifically shares why you would be a great fit for Full Tilt. You can learn more about us at FullTiltConsulting.com and any of our social media channels.
Thanks so much for your interest in our company!